Women's Pilon Trouser
The Women's Pilon Trouser is your new favorite barrel leg pant. Made with our structured 9.7oz Recycled Cotton, the Pilon is cropped above the ankle. A chic alternative to skinny jeans, look put together yet always comfortable.
We've had a few memorable surf trips down to Costa Rica over the years. Way down south near the boarder of Panama, you'll find a beautiful beach with a beautiful wave called Pilon.
Fit: Model is wearing size 2. Mid-rise, Barrel leg, cropped above the ankle. Fit is true to your jean size.
Material: 100% Recycled Cotton. Biodegradable buttons made from casein and plant protein
Care: Machine wash cold with like color. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Cool ironing.
Origin: Made in Los Angeles, CA
Women's Pilon Trouser
- KOKevin O.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Pilon TrouserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat relaxed fit
Bought this after a random visit to the store in mkntauk and they instantly became my favorite pair of pants. Going to buy another pair soon in a different color.
- PSPeg S.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Blaven JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe versatility!
I love this jacket, starting with the color. It feels super casual to the fit but really up levels an outfit. I am looking forward to getting matching pants!
- NLNeal L.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Cody JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCasual but stylish and versatile jacket.
I have gotten several unsolicited compliments when I have worn this jacket. The styling of the collar, and the oversize buttons are distinctive and appealing
- PSPaola S.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Raw Hem Pilon TrouserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoUltimate fave
Love these pants! Super comfy, roomy, breathable and flattering!
- POPaul O.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Skye Trouser in Hand-Dyed ShiboriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest dressed dude in town
I'm very much enjoying my Skye Trouser. they fit great. I have not washed them yet.
Check out those goat skin shoes!