Men's Santos Jacket
The Santos Jacket was designed from a favorite vintage painters coat. Made from our signature Bemberg™ fabric, this jacket is as comfortable as it is versatile. Wear it open as a jacket or button it up as a standalone shirt.
We love places like Todos Santos, a desert oasis boasting the title of Pueblo Mágico, or a Magical Town. Founded as a mission in 1724, Todos Santos evolved into a sugarcane capital and then an agricultural hub. Now, it's a historic beach town. This eclectic community is bursting with personality, and it wears many hats like our versatile Santos Jacket.
Fit: Model is wearing size M. Fits true to size.
Material: 63.3% Organic Cotton, 32.4% Cupro, 4.3% Spandex. Biodegradable buttons made from casein and plant protein
Care: Machine wash cold with like color. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Cool ironing.
Origin: Made in Los Angeles, CA
Men's Santos Jacket
- KOKevin O.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Pilon TrouserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat relaxed fit
Bought this after a random visit to the store in mkntauk and they instantly became my favorite pair of pants. Going to buy another pair soon in a different color.
- PSPeg S.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Blaven JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe versatility!
I love this jacket, starting with the color. It feels super casual to the fit but really up levels an outfit. I am looking forward to getting matching pants!
- NLNeal L.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Cody JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCasual but stylish and versatile jacket.
I have gotten several unsolicited compliments when I have worn this jacket. The styling of the collar, and the oversize buttons are distinctive and appealing
- PSPaola S.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Raw Hem Pilon TrouserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoUltimate fave
Love these pants! Super comfy, roomy, breathable and flattering!
- POPaul O.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Skye Trouser in Hand-Dyed ShiboriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest dressed dude in town
I'm very much enjoying my Skye Trouser. they fit great. I have not washed them yet.
Check out those goat skin shoes!