Men's Cody Jacket
The Cody Jacket is RtN's take on a classic denim jacket fit. A can't miss staple for transition seasons. Made from our 9.7oz Recycled Cotton, this jacket is heavier weight and durable enough to handle multiple layers.
Jackson, WY has become a second home to us over the years. When you ride the tram to the top of the mountain, you can't miss Cody Peak and all its majesty.
Fit: Model is wearing size M. Fits true to size.
Material: 100% Recycled Cotton. Biodegradable buttons made from casein and plant protein
Care: Machine wash cold with like color. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Cool ironing.
Origin: Made in Los Angeles, CA
Men's Cody Jacket
- AQAlison Q.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Cody JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNew favorite jacket!
Amazing fabric and fit- perfect length.
- RBRob B.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Santos JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAmazing light jacket
On the brisk summer nights or early fall days, this jacket is perfect. I love it. The pockets are just right. I just wore this on a trip to Florida and it was perfect to travel with. It's super stretchy too so it makes it easy to move around in. Highly recommend!
- RBRob B.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Accord Flannel ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe best shirt all time!!!
Talk about comfort on a whole new level. This is my go to shirt for fall weather. Perfect for those brisk summer nights as well.
- RBRob B.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Skye TrouserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest pants all time!
The most comfortable pants I've ever had. So good I bought multiple. They fit true to size and I feel like I can wear them anywhere. Light enough to wear to a summer dinner party but could also wear them all winter. So versatile. Will be buying more.
- RDRobyn D.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Abel CargoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 minutes agoBest PANTS EVER!!! A must HAVE
They are so stylish but yet they feel like wearing sweatpants!!!! Wish I could find my image but you can dress them up or down.